CODE OF CONDUCT
- The Chicago Classic (TCC) is an event that celebrates dance, friendships, and enjoying each other’s company.
- TCC is for everyone, regardless of race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability or dance ability.
- We expect all attendees to be respectful towards anyone they interact with both on and off the dance floor
- We do not comment or address attendees’ social media postings or other issues that are outside of our dance.
- If an individual or situation is causing you distress at our dance, please see Leah Noparstak or April Prince and we will address the issue at hand.
- We love our attendees. We want our attendees to love each other. Be sure to bring all the love you have to TCC!
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who behaves rudely or inappropriately. TCC staff will be the final arbiter.